Fiona Bent Book-Keeping Services offers professional and reliable book-keeping in the Whiteley / Fareham area, giving you more time to run your business.
Is paperwork taking up too much of your valuable time, time you could be spending earning money? Do you dread year-end? Fiona Brent Book-Keeping Services aims to save you time to run your business.
Having someone help you stay on top of your everyday business finances, invoices, bills, expenses, V.A.T, HMRC submissions etc. reduces stress and simplifies your year-end accounts.
By offering accountants books that are up to date and in order, you will save yourself money on the processing of your year-end accounts. Employing a book-keeper, will leave you time to focus on running your business.
10 Things To Consider When Looking For A Book-Keeper:
- Are they qualified?
- Do they understand your business?
- Can they provide references/testimonials?
- Will you have a personal contact that knows all about your account?
- Do they have an understanding of the software you use?
- Can they process CIS and Reverse V.A.T Accounting (Construction only)?
- Are they approachable?
- Do they carry some form of insurance and to what value?
- Are they registered for Data Protection?
- Are they registered under the Anti money laundering regulations?
Please contact me direct if you feel I could be of help.